Electric Cloud Services and Training:
Speeding your ROI
Any organization implementing a new enterprise solution can faces challenges adopting new tools and modifying processes. Electric Cloud services and training help ensure a faster, more successful deployment. Our proven deployment model helps create the center-of-excellence for Electric Cloud solutions within your organization.
Any successful deployment starts with a solid understanding of the product. Electric Cloud provides several training options to prepare your team for success.
- ElectricCommander Basic Training covers ElectricCommander architecture, installation, and automating tasks using projects, procedures, steps, workflows, and properties. (1 day)
- ElectricCommander Advanced Training covers ElectricCommander advanced workflow, report customization, scalability and redundancy configuration, workspace management, out-of-the-box integration with third party tools, security model, and optimization techniques. Attendees select areas to focus upon based on their roles and immediate needs. (2 days)
- ElectricCommander SDK Training enables developers to create custom extensions to ElectricCommander with our software development kit (SDK). Custom extensions include advanced dashboards and reporting and custom integrations with third-party tools. (1 day)
- ElectricAccelerator Basic Training covers ElectricAccelerator (EA) architecture, installation, configuration, and use. Hands-on exercises with open source illustrate basic techniques for porting and optimizing builds. (1 day)
- ElectricAccelerator Advanced Training covers advanced EA architecture, troubleshooting strategies, compatibility differences, cluster management and resource allocation, and advanced performance tuning. Additionally, we can guide your team through hands-on analysis of your build to demonstrate the lessons learned. (1-2 days)
Rapid Deployment Program
The Electric Cloud Rapid Deployment Program (RDP) is designed to solve real-world challenges you face while deploying your reference implementation or first project successfully. Our experts will guide the process, but your team implements the solution, ensuring greater understanding through hands-on experience. While many programs focus solely on standing up a system, RDP helps your team formalize its implementation by analyzing needs, defining goals, and customizing best practices and reusable assets for your environment.
Depending upon the program selected, a team can either build a reference implementation (5 days) or complete a small first project deployment (16 days). Both are excellent ways to accelerate the ROI from your software investment.
Customization, Integration and Staff Augmentation
After the first successful deployment, it is key to foster confidence as other teams adopt the product. Often additional customizations, integrations, and training are required as the deployment expands. Electric Cloud provides a staff augmentation option, bringing additional expertise in house to complete your deployment.